Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meet Our Staff: Pete Pederson

Once a month, Such A Voice will be highlighting a member of our staff to give you a little insight into who they are & what they do here at Such A Voice to help you get to know the people behind-the-scenes!


Meet Pete Pederson! Based out of Sartell, MN (about 70 miles west of Minneapolis), Pete wears a few different hats here at Such A Voice. He teaches intro classes, handles all customer service correspondence and handles payment processing. His positive attitude, infectious personality and willingness to always go above-and-beyond will always leave you feeling confident. If you ever have a customer service related issue, he's your first point of contact!


Pete is very active in the voice over community, being that he is an avid VO talent himself. He is the voice for such companies as: Kubota, Flux International, Cloudnet Internet Services, Action MBA and lends his voice to a multitude of local radio & TV spots in the Midwest. He's also the lead voice in the cartoon "Stickyman". On top of all of that, Pete has also stepped in front of the camera for appearances on Court TV with Joan Rivers, and on National Geographic's "Man Made".


We sat down with Pete to talk a little more about his life outside of the office, as well as here at Such A Voice.


What are a few of your passions?

Cooking. I love to cook! My new favorite recipe is homemade mozzarella & basil pizza topped with roasted tomatoes, it's so delicious and simple

Music. I play bass and sing in a band. I've been a performer all of my life, which is why voice-overs are such a natural fit for me.

Baseball. I am really into baseball, my favorite team is the Twins. They're not doing so great right now, but they're my favorite team!

Photography. When I'm not working in voice-overs I'm also a professional photographer. I love the feeling I get when I'm working on a photo I've shot and it takes my breath away. Whether it's a bride elegantly sitting on a bench, or the laughter of a child, capturing that moment in time is very special to me.


Where is your favorite vacation spot?

The North shoreline of Lake Superior in Minnesota is absolutely breathtaking and holds a lot of nostalgia for me. A dream vacation spot would be Bora Bora.


What's on your playlist right now?

My all-time favorite band would be The Tragically Hip. Right now I'm listening to Avett Brothers, Mumford & Sons and Florence & The Machine.


Do you have any advice for aspiring voice-over talent?

Be positive and find your niche. Once you have found your place in the voice-over world, go for it and never give up!



If you ever need to contact Pete, he can be reached by email at pete@suchavoice.com or by phone at 802-275-0154.


Written by:
Bethany Baker
Such A Voice Marketing Director

No comments:

Post a Comment