Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Today's blog post is intended for comic relief as we wind down this week and gear up for the weekend! Inspired by voiceover work colleagues, co-workers, Facebook friends, and Twitter followers... You may or may not know who you are!
1. Your professional wardrobe consists half of what you wake up in and half of what you can find on the floor.
2. You yell at the TV because you've had it up to here with amateurs landing the big gigs.
3. You insist on reading aloud to your kids ... even though they're in college.
4. You're not schizophrenic -- you just can't control your other well-developed personalities.
5. Your friends prefer your play-by-play commentaries over the other guys' on Sports Center.
6. Your idea of "cozy" is a 4 x 4 padded room.
7. You don't recommend books, you recommend audio books.
8. You switch radio stations when the music comes on.
9. You're not ADD -- you just get distracted from what people are saying by how they are saying it.
10. Why, yes, that is a microphone in your pocket!
Can you add to the list? Let's get a longer list going here!
Posted by Such A Voice at 2:49 PM