Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Meet Bethany Craig

Name & Title: Bethany Craig, Scheduling Director

From: I'm a born and raised Vermonter!

Job Responsibilities: I am responsible for all of our clients' scheduling needs. I'm in charge of booking flights and reserving hotel rooms for our students. I also work with studios and conference rooms to make sure everything goes smoothly with each and every voice over class.

Favorite Food: I love to cook, and I am constantly trying out new recipes. But lately, I can't get enough Vietnamese Food! I'm also a big fan of sushi.

Hobbies: As I said before, I love to cook and host small dinner parties. I love wine tasting, traveling and camping. I also love to dance and spend a lot of time catching up with my friends. In my spare time, you can bet I'll have my head in a book or am jamming out on some RockBand!

Destination Vacation Spot: I've traveled as far west and east as you can go in the continental United States, as well as everywhere in between. My favorite destination thus far has been Northern California. I loved Napa Valley! I hope to be traveling to the Caribbean in the next year as well.

What are you listening to right now: I love our local independent radio station. My music tastes are pretty eclectic. I love Motown, 80's music, Ska, Alternative, Hip-Hop, Rock & Roll, etc. Some of my favorites are Jack Johnson, Brett Dennen, Ray Lamontagne, James Morrison, Sublime, Save Ferris and the list goes on and on…

One piece of advice for aspiring voice over talent: Make sure you keep your voice in good shape! Your voice is like any other part of your body; it needs to be exercised to keep it in the best condition! Take care of it, and it will take care of you. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Bethany,

    It is great to see your face and learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon!
    Thanks, it's great to be able to share a little bit more about myself with our students. We love to get to know you guys better, so now the tables are turned :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing your information. Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!

    have a great time.


    SEO Services

    ReplyDelete