Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meet Jeff Santoro

Name and Title: Jeff Santoro - Online Marketing/Support

Where You're From
: The Adirondack Mountains - Saranac Lake, NY (right next to Lake Placid, NY, where the olympics were in 1980).

Job Responsibilities: Wow, that's a big question. Mainly, I handle all of the technical aspects of our website and internal systems. I also handle the day-to-day finances of Such A Voice. Working with the team on developing our service is also a pretty larg aspect of my job. It's really fun to have an environment that promotes creativity and growth.

Favorite Food: I'm going to have to go with the venison burger with sauteed onions, mushrooms and blue cheese. I got one from the Bearded Frog last week, and I've been craving another one ever since I finished the first.

Hobbies: Playing bass in a Rock'n Roll/Alt. Country band, computers, pool, darts, home improvements.

Destination Vacation: I must say, I really enjoyed Las Vegas. However, I think my next vacation is going to be to Costa Rica.

What are you listening to right now: The Cinematic Orchestra

One piece of advice for aspiring voice over talent: Consistency. Setting a schedule of when you will work on your voice-over career and sticking to it has amazing results. It often helps to reward yourself with something when you've met your set times for the week. You'll find that after a few weeks or months of really sticking to a set schedule that your business will start to grow and compound itself, which in turn gives you more reason to stay consistent. It's the first few weeks/months that make it difficult, so rewarding yourself should help you make it through until the voice-over work is enough of a reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment