Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

By this point, you're probably napping on the couch or resting your jaws so you can chomp on more delicious Thanksgiving food! In the season of gratitude, we think it's important to let you know what we at Such A Voice are grateful for. First of all, we're thankful for the opportunity to help people achieve their dreams of becoming voice over artists. It is so rewarding when we see our students succeed, especially when they're really working hard at it. We are proud of our training programs and are so thankful that we get to work with professionals in the voice over industry each and every day.

A few Such A Voice folks wanted to chime in and show their gratitude as well. Jim Chapman, Event Manager, says: I am thankful for the constant support of family and friends. I am also thankful for the opportunity to teach others how to approach the game of baseball. I am a big believer that you can learn a lot about how to deal with the success and failures of life by what you learn on the diamond.

Catherine Marshall, Director of Public Relations, says: I'm thankful to be surrounded by loving friends and family over the holidays! I love Vermont, but I am farther away from family than I would like to be. I'm thankful for my loving and considerate boyfriend, who makes me feel special every day. And last, but not least, I'm thankful to work at a company that gives me creative freedom and support while encouraging me to succeed as a budding voiceover artist. We're a close-knit group here at Such A Voice!

Chris Bramley, Business Development, says: I am thankful for the good health of those close to me, working with an awesome group of people, the great relationships I have with my friends in Burlington and all over the world, and for how sweet it is to live in Vermont with the mountains, Lake Champlain, the culture, the music, and outdoor activities.

Kat Maund
, Director of Social Media Marketing, says: I am thankful to have a beautiful and supportive family, amazing friends, music in all forms, and for gut-busting laughter. I'm also extremely grateful to work in an environment that fosters creativity and the pursuit of knowledge in my field. Last but not least, I'm thankful for Charlie, the office dog who so kindly greets me each and every morning when I come to work.

If we were to keep going, it would take days to list everything we're thankful for! Let us know what you're grateful for this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment