Monday, November 9, 2009

Contest Deadline Extension!

We are extending the KatWalk voice-over contest just ONE more day for people who were not able to call in their submissions this weekend. Sorry -- we didn't realize the KatWalk was going to be such a popular success -- we actually had over 1,000 people call in!

We apologize to those of you who tried to call the Contest Line this weekend and were unable to leave your submission because the mailbox was full. I was able to respond to many of you personally, and thanks for leaving your voice-over submission on my answering machine!

If you did not already call in your voice-over submission to either the Contest Line or my mailbox, and you wish to do so, please make sure to register with us again and leave your voice-over submission on the Contest Line. Please see the website for the scripts and further details: http://suchavoice.com/contest

Please note that we are only accepting ONE submission per person, and all subsequent submissions will be deleted.

The Contest Line will remain open until midnight tonight, Monday, November 9th. The Top 5 Finalists will be posted on our blog tomorrow, Tuesday, November 10th, for you to vote on. Visit our blog at: http://suchavoice.blogspot.com

Thanks everyone for participating and making our first contest so exciting!

Best wishes,

Cat, Kat, and the rest of the Team at Such A Voice

14 comments:

  1. I am dying to find out who the finalists are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time will the finalists be shown? Can't wait to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the finalists are .... *drumroll* ...

    Ha ha ha! Just kidding. We'll announce them by noon!

    (Had to give a little bit of a teaser, didn't I?)

    -Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat, I just saw ur post. Lol, that was mean!!!! :) I am dying here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered, but not sure how well I did - so I'm interested to hear who did really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi... I was one of those who couldn't get through on Sunday night. The mailbox was full, and I didn't know what to do, so I left my recording on Mel Allen's voicemail inbox. Does that count? I hope so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know who the Top 5 Finalists are! :)

    Jan -- yes, we did get your submission, thanks! Mel forwarded it to us first thing in the morning. No worries!

    We are going to post the finalists ...soooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STOP IT CAT!!!!!! LOLOL!!! We wanna know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cat, wanna wait and post the finalists tomorrow? Or maybe next week?


    ...just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, good idea, Kat! Let's just wait until next week ... no, how about after Thanksgiving ... no, that's not good either. After the New Year?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, ya'll know I can't get any work done checking this site every 5 minutes! (Chanting)We wanna know, We wanna know, We wanna know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. me too me too when will they be posted?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey - it's noon where you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im really nervous and excited waiting to see the finalists. Ive never done anything like this before.

    ReplyDelete